Thursday 30 June 2016

New Designs for June

I introduced a few new designs to my Etsy and Spoonflower shops in June (I can't believe that it will be July tomorrow already!).  Most of my new printable designs this month were around the Hot Air Balloon theme and included sets of scrapbooking papers in different colour schemes; blue, grey and teal, coral and mint, grey and yellow.  Lots of lovely colours - I'm not sure which is my favourite, which one do you like best?
I also have a new collage sheet, designed to coordinate with the blue set of papers, and a set of digital stamps.

(PS. You still have time to download a free hot air balloon digital stamp and background paper via this blog post: Craft Challenge: Hot Air Balloons and Free Printables, where you'll also find details about how you can join in with the challenge!)

Hot Air Balloon printable paper sets, collage sheet and digital stamp available from hfcSupplies.Etsy by Hazel Fisher Creations
Apart from Hot Air Balloons, I did also create this new printable recipe card - great for sharing summery recipes!  It has a strawberries and floral design...
Printable summer strawberry recipe card available from hfcSupplies.Etsy by Hazel Fisher Creations
On Spoonflower I have released a batch of new designs on fabric, wallpaper and giftwrap after receiving test prints on this sampler..

New fabric designs, Spoonflower swatches designed by Hazel Fisher Creations
The new designs are on a variety of subjects, including Steampunk Clockwork Hummingbirds, London skyline, Japanese garden designs inspired by cherry blossom, watercolour geometric patterns, dalmations and rabbits (including an Easter one, which I know is a little unseasonal but will be ready for creating Easter projects for next year!).

New designs on Spoonflower for June 2016, fabric, wallpaper and giftwrap by Hazel Fisher Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment